Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Hi. My Name Is Seth Rich..But You Probably Know Me As,"Russia."

Hi. My Name Is Seth Rich..But You Probably Know Me As,"Russia."











A spin doctor who has worked in “crisis communications” for the Democratic Party is publicly denying the revelation that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks before his death and that DC Police were ordered to cover-up the connection.
Last night, Fox 5 DC broke the story that Rod Wheeler, a private investigator, was told that there is information on Rich’s laptop which links Rich to Wikileaks.
“I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department,” said Wheeler.













No comments:

Post a Comment